Our Security Policy
We at Mahadasha.com are extremely concerned about the security and safety of any financial or personal information passed on to us by our customers, when they place an order with us. All transactions are processed in the following manner:-
- The visitors select a product, and enter the details required for ordering it.
- Then they click on ‘Pay Now’ button and are redirected to the “Billing Details” page.
- On this page, information regarding the credit/debit card holder is collected, but this does not include any financial information.
- When the customers click “Submit Data/ Pay Now”, they are redirected to Payumoney, our payment gateway partners, via a secure 128-bit encrypted HTTPS connection. Payumoney are Verisign-secured sites and have implemented all possible security methods and procedures to make sure the transactions are completely safe. Also Payumoney is the payment gateway which is very popular and secure widely used by over 66,500 merchants all over world, like Dominos.co.in, Bookmyshow.com etc.
- While the customers are on Payumoney, they are asked to enter the number of their credit/debit card and other related details to complete the transaction. This is done in a completely secure mode and the result of the transaction is displayed to the customer.
- After this procedure is completed, the client is redirected to Mahadasha.com.
Mahadasha.com does not collect or store sensitive financial information at any stage. This part is handled by Payumoney, which are Verisign-secured and implement 128-bit encryption methods.
We encourage our clients to use their credit/debit cards on Mahadasha.com with the full confidence that their details and transaction processes are absolutely safe and secure.